This position will be responsible for quotations and negotiations of responsible products, creating purchase orders, tracking responsible products, alerting fellow team members and management when orders have been fulfilled as promised, and the disposition of all open issues until the vendor invoices have been paid. Managing internal and external questions and providing data as needed to support the business is critical. Experience in the Manufacturing Industry and a strong understanding of Supply Chain Management concepts are a must.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Quotations: Provide timely and accurate quotations as needed to support Aftermarket sales, customer purchase orders, and all equipment and rebuild needs.
2. Tracking: Monitor and track all purchase orders to ensure that all deliveries satisfy assigned purchase orders, report any back-ordered or missing products, expediting procedures.
3. Inventory: Maintain proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular basis. Work closely with responsible suppliers to improve lead times/manage inventory.
4. Customer Service: Work closely with all shareholders to ensure all needs are met. Communicate issues timely and effectively; resolve issues with a sense of urgency. Ability to locate, evaluate, and secure new suppliers while maintaining expected price levels.
5. Communication: Ability to communicate professionally with vendors, carriers, and internal departments.
6. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business or related field.
Work Related Experience: 5 years experience in purchasing/supply chain management, Logistics experience with custom machine parts is a plus.
Certifications and licenses:
CSCP and/or CMP certification, or other related, is a plus.
Skills, knowledge, abilities (e.g. software proficiency, interpersonal and communications skills, language):
1. Ability to balance multiple assignments while meeting deadlines to support the business.
2. Ability to work independently and as a team player.
3. Outstanding communication (internal and external), organizational, and problem-solving skills.
4. Computer Proficiency: All Office 365 elements, ERP.
Click here to apply online