The client is an advisory group in a top financial investment services institution with over 20 years of success working with a select group of high/ultra high net worth individuals. The group has an exceptional corporate culture exemplified by a fun and cohesive team and the highest level of commitment to excellence in client service. The team collaborates and works together in a fast-paced environment, in order to deliver impeccable client service. The group is currently looking to expand their highly service-focused team.
Are you a partnership developer, networker and connector?
This newly-created role will serve to enhance the relationship and partnership between two of the bank’s lines of business (LOB). You will be acting as a connector between the two groups (but also a connector between the bank and external clients), by way of generating, sharing and acting upon business leads to help build up client portfolio. You will be relied upon by both lines of business, to utilize your “outside-the-box” thinking to come up with innovative ways to bring in new potential clients.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Harnessing your robust network of business contacts to bring in new business and clientele
- Generating and pursuing business leads focused on building up client portfolio
- Prospecting new potential clients in a variety of innovative ways including promotion of information sessions geared towards specific target audiences of small to medium business owners
- Promoting bi-weekly events such as information sessions, dinners and educational workshops
What you must bring to this role:
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
- 10+ years of experience in business development
- Banking industry experience and understanding of investment management principles preferred
- Strong network of professional contacts
- Thriving on connecting people and building networks