Position ID 24938
Our Client, an IT company whose SaaS solution is targeted toward large asset management, insurance and investment companies around the globe, is expanding a new line of business into Canada. They are seeking a very well-networked leader with solid Canadian contacts in the ESG/Climate Change Impact space to act as a Consultant supporting the Business Development and Sales Teams. This new position will support North American sales growth as a Climate Change and ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) subject matter expert. The ideal candidate, in addition to their Canadian network, has worked directly with either Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, or REITs.
- Take data and extrapolate it to provide insights around risk
- Work with the sales team to explain insights and their impact / outcome to clients
- Work with large forward-thinking companies across North America, with some travel also to Europe.
- Manage existing deep relationships with a variety of Insurance and Pension clients across North America
- Constantly stay at the forefront of Climate impact
- Stay informed on all SaaS related solutions within this space
- Act as an internal and external advisor in climate related risk-management
- Expert understanding of risk as it relates to climate change specific to North America
- Collaborative, enjoys working as part of a sales team interacting with clients
- Comfortable helping to scale up a new line of business within a larger, more structured organization
- Ability to travel, mostly in Canada, but throughout North America with some travel to Europe
- Advanced consulting experience in climate/sustainability with a strong background in finance/economics