Position ID 23074
Our Client, an IT company whose SaaS solution is targeted toward large asset management, insurance and investment companies around the globe, is expanding a new line of business into Canada and are seeking an expert on Climate Change to support their sales team. This new position will support the North American sales growth as a Climate Change and ESG (Environment) subject matter expert. The ideal candidate is known in Canada as a leader in consulting on environmental and climate impact.
- The Senior Business Consultant will work with large and forward-thinking companies across North America, with some travel also to Europe.
- Support the Sales Team to discuss our Climate and ESG software solutions
- Manage exisiting deep relationships with a variety of accounts across North America
- Constantly stay at the forefront of Climate impact
- Stay informed on all SaaS related solutions within this space
- Scale and grow the Canadian team
- Act as an internal and external advisor in climate related risk-management
- Expert undetstanding of risk as it relates to climate change specific to North America
- Collaborative, enjoys working within a team, but can also work independently
- Comfortable helping to scale up a new line of business within a larger, more structured organization
- Ability to travel, mostly in Canada, but throughout North America with some travel to Europe
- Advanced consulting experience in climate/sustainability with a strong background in finance/economics