GeneCoda has been engaged to identify and evaluate candidates, for a Senior Business Analyst located in the MD marketplace.
About Our Client:
Our client is a drug development company focused on rare diseases that impact children.
The Senior Life Sciences Business Analyst will generate quantitative information to assist management in critical decision making regarding existing and potential future business initiatives.
- Preparation of product market assessments and cost analysis.
- Development and analysis of financial business models, risk assessment, determination of capital requirements, and assessment of return on investment (ROI).
- Valuation estimates by discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis and other means.
- Assist senior management in the running of ongoing operations.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in a scientific discipline or related field. An advanced, post-graduate degree is desirable as is an MBA.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant experience involving financial analysis in the life sciences sector in investment banking, venture capital, business development, consulting or other related areas.
- A scientific background acquired either through formal education or through subsequent work experience to facilitate critical evaluation of biomedical and pharmaceutical business opportunities.
- Passion for problem solving and teamwork.
- Strong collaborative skills, team player mentality.
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GeneCoda refers qualified applicants for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected military status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.