Senior Business Analyst
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity where you can show off your Business Analyst skills? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you.
Recruitment Partners is looking for a passionate and highly motivated individual to join their clients team in Vancouver and make an immediate impact within their organization.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Working closely with clients to understand their business and configure unique software solutions;
- Leveraging technology and data to create impactful products and services;
- Managing projects and translating client requirements into implementation plans;
- Working with clients to provide on-going guidance, training and troubleshooting;
- Performing pre-launch quality assurance testing; and
- Anticipating organizational needs and bringing observations and recommendations forward to senior management
Your strengths include:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of work experience;
- At least a bachelor’s degree;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Passion for data and its application to help solve client problems;
- Resilience and curiosity to thoroughly learn our business and technology;
- Genuine interest in client service, and
- Desire and capacity to one day lead a team
- Advanced Excel abilities;
- Exposure to Geographic Information Systems;
- Exposure to ETL tools such as FME/Alteryx;
- Experience in, and/or exposure to, market research, retail analytics and predictive modeling
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology