The Senior Business Analyst, Sales Operations is a highly visible role, working closely with key stakeholders within the Commercial Team to understand objectives and deliverables critical to product launches and provide solutions through integrated business systems. The role involves supporting high-profile strategic and operational initiatives and making recommendations for short and long-term decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assessment, implementation, and support for business systems imperative to the day-to-day operation of our commercial business.
- Work directly with sales management to document business needs and translate into actionable development projects.
- Deliver systems providing visibility of prescription volumes, sales promotional efforts, territory alignments, call universe and other business pertinent information to the sales team.
- Conduct Quality Control and audits of the data and reports.
- Fulfill information requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Familiarity with DevOps model to effectively transition solutions from development teams to support teams with careful consideration to training of sales team end users.
- Act as the CRM/SFA lead, which includes Salesforce business rules and territory administration (e.g., roster, HCP, and alignment changes).
- Assist in delivering critical date through Salesforce systems: Territory (re-)alignment, Incentive compensation (development and administration), PDMA compliance, Targeting.
- Provide expertise for data compliance architecting solutions to meet requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and third-party support providers.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree and 5 years of Information Systems and/or Business Analysis and/or Project Management experience
- Experience with a commercial launch of a product in the Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrable Experience with successfully delivering Salesforce.com, Veeva and Business Intelligence Data Insight Implementations
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with an ability to coordinate complex processes across multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, resourceful, and creative
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively collaborate and manage deliverables with third parties
- Strong sales reporting and IT systems competence
- Power use of Excel and PowerPoint
This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of computer systems and business process solutions in support of utilizing SAP functionality and various digital business solutions. The ability to analyze, design, test, and implement systems, which enable the business community to achieve their goals and objectives, is critical to the success of this role.