Bull City Talent Group's direct client is looking to hire a contract to hire Senior Business Analyst - e-Commerce. Must be US or GC Only. Position is remote.
The senior business analyst is responsible for assisting the team in new feature implementation and support of solutions for our SAP Hybris (B2C) consumer online channel. They will engage the business stakeholders to elicit and define business requirements, design, develop, and implement solutions that meet the business needs and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement integrated solutions.
- Work with the business stakeholders to understand current processes and evoke, define, analyze and document requirements. Lead discovery workshops mapping out the business requirements.
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams throughout the company to define, design and deliver robust integrated solutions that meet business needs.
- Ensure the quality and need of user requirements, functional specs, technical specs, data models, and process flow diagrams to sustain high delivery quality and ultimately deliver the project successfully.
- Create deliverables according to the agile methodology, such as user stories, requirements documentation, functional and technical specifications, test cases, and system documentation.
- Create test cases for business processes and system functions; collaborate with team resources to execute tests and resolve defects.
- Collaborate with the business throughout the agile development lifecycle to ensure solutions will meet anticipated needs and deliver the expected benefits.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on deployment including training, change management, and communications.
- Accountable to deliver according to project schedules.
- Create and update documentation including project plans, user stories, and assist in managing the sprint backlog.
- Support production systems; proactively work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner. Assess and resolve end user service requests. Contribute to continuous improvement processes including identification of root cause and corrective actions
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience working in e-Commerce focused environments (B2B experience is preferred), playing an active role in definition and delivery of solutions and enhancements to the core e-Business/ e-Commerce platform.
- Hands-on experience with SAP C4/HANA (Hybris) Commerce Platform a strong plus.
- Strong experience conducting prioritization discussions, maintaining / managing backlog, sprint planning in a scrum agile implementation approach using tools (Experience with JIRA is a plus)
- UI/UX experience is a plus
- Experience in data analysis; strong knowledge of business reporting needs, KPIs and how the system meets those needs incorporating industry best practices.