Seeking a Senior Scientist for a Immunohematology Reference Laboratory,
2nd or 3rd shift. In addition to Interpreting and reporting laboratory results, the position will serve as a technical resource to staff.
- Bachelor's Degree of Science degree from an accredited college or university in Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology (MLS/CLS/MT) required
- OR; Science related degree with certification as a BB technologist required
- 4-6 years of experience working in an immunohematology reference laboratory or transfusion service required
- In depth knowledge of immunohematology, immunology theory and blood group genetics.
Click here to apply online
- MLS/CLS/MT/BB American Society for Clinical Pathologist (ASCP) certification required or equivalent required
- SBB certification or equivalent; OR 10 years of Immunohematology Reference Lab experience required
- Must meet CLIA requirements for high complexity testing required