Senior Auditor opening for Atlanta Based CPA firm near Galleria Mall.
This position will be responsible for conducting audits, reviews & compilations, perform internal control testing and documentation and prepare financial statements and related disclosures in accordance with GAAP.
In addition the Senior Auditor will assist Senior Managers and Partners in performing due diligence acquisition procedures and consulting services and supervise and review the work of the Staff Auditors.
- Minimum 2 years related public accounting experience
- CPA certification or parts passed
- Experience running engagements and leading a team of associates
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficiency with CCH Pro fx Engagement and Practice Management is a plus but not required
- Excellent communication skills
This firm offers competitive compensation, an outstanding benefits package and lots of opportunities for growth!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online