Top Atlanta based CPA firm has an immediate need for an Audit Senior. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits and upward mobility. The firm offers excellent benefits, a generous vacation plan and nice perks! Apply Now to be considered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs audit responsibilities on high-level matters and services complex clients.
• Effectively performs "gray area" research and communicates results in professional business format.
• Prepares complete, accurate well written financial statements, management letter, and assists in client specific circumstance analysis.
• Assists in planning engagements and supervises day-to-day fieldwork.
• Performs detail technical review for content of workpapers, financial statements, research memos and other rendered products.
• Monitors engagements to make sure they are completed on timely basis, within budget. • Interaction with Partners, Staff and Clients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Masters preferred
• CPA required
• 2-5 years of experience in public accounting/auditing
• Solid understanding of accounting principles
• Ability to analyze accuracy of financial statements and other financial information
• Ability to communicate financial information to clients and co-workers
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to complete projects without excessive guidance from
• Caseware or other audit software experience a plus
• Experience with insurance industry a plusClick here to apply online