Growing global CPA firm is searching for a Senior Audit Associate to join their team in their Houston, TX office.
- Lead and supervise audit engagements in a variety of industries concentrating on manufacturing and distribution
- Develop and execute audit programs by documenting objectives, identifying risks, evaluating controls, and designing test procedures associated with the audit scope
- Perform technical accounting research on a variety of accounting topics
- Provide timely and high-quality services and deliverables that exceed client expectations
- Maintain active communication to manage expectations and ensure client satisfaction
- Prepare clear, concise workpapers and other communications
- Plan, coordinate and oversee client tax services:-
- Work with international clients from both a corporate and individual perspective-
- Organize multiple client engagement projects-
- Coordinate tax research and planning
- Perform a full spectrum of corporate, partnership, and individual tax services including planning, research and compliance
- Impart knowledge, facilitate staff development, and provide training and learning experiences
- Effectively delegate and oversee the work efforts by setting goals, providing resources and removing obstacles
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development opportunities
- Provide timely training, coaching, and performance feedback to staff associates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Masters degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred.
- Minimum 4-5 years related experience in public accounting.
- CPA Certification or parts passed
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills in English
- Ability to travel 20% - 25%
This firm offers lots of opportunities for professional growth and a comprehensive benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org