Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Auditor. They strongly believe in promoting from within and have plenty of opportunities for growth.
The Senior Staff Auditor will have the opportunity to work on several clients in various industries.
This role will also maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance client satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.
- Running client engagements from start to finish working side-by-side with audit and tax partners.
- Financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement and related administrative functions, and direct coordination with clients.
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; performing in-charge role.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 3 plus year of experience in external audits (public accounting experience) with a mid-sized or national firm
- Experience with engagement management, audit and review skills and staff supervision are required
- Candidate will need to be able to multi task as planning, executing and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently
- Ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is essential
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationship
For immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com