Our growing client has a need for a Senior Auditor. The ideal candidate is someone looking for a firm that offers them the opportunity fro them to grow.
Our client offers full benefits including medical, dental and vision as well as firm paid CPE, 401k and Profit sharing.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting; CPA, or currently pursuing a CPA is a plus
- 2 or more years' of experience with a large local, regional or national public accounting firm
- Takes initiative to expand general and industry specific business advisory skills and applies these to client situations
- Must be able to manage and consistently complete planned engagements or projects
- Assumes responsibility and accountability of work of those supervised
- Promotes cooperation within and across client service and project teams
- Great project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, ProSystem experience a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org