Senior Auditor - Public
Our client a well-established CPA firm, in the Dallas area 3has an immediate need for a Senior Auditor.
• Running client engagements from start to finish working side-by-side with audit and tax partners.
• Financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement and related administrative functions, and direct coordination with clients.
• Supervise, train, and mentor staff on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; performing in-charge role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 3 plus year of experience in external audits (public accounting experience) and have a CPA or be on the CPA track
• Experience with engagement management, audit and review skills and staff supervision are required
• Candidate will need to be able to multi task as planning, executing and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently
• Ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is essential
• Exceptional client service and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationship
Qualified candidates, submit your resume to William Franks, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.comClick here to apply online