Senior Auditor – Public
Our client, a growing CPA firm has an immediate need for a Senior AuditorDuties:
• Plan, organize and schedule engagements with clients to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Coordinate day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and reporting and communicate engagement status and issues with client and partners.
• Prepare financial statements with disclosures and validate, test and assess various control systems.
• Supervise staff members during audits.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction. Requirements:
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• CPA Certification is Required
• Minimum 3 years of recent audit experience in public accounting with a US firm
• Thorough knowledge of GAAP
• Excellent project and time management skillsQualified candidates that would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume William
Click here to apply online