Senior Atty, Principal Atty, Asst. General Counsel
Senior Attorney, Principal Attorney, & Assistant General Counsel
Here’s a chance to utilize your existing leadership experience or an opportunity to develop those essential leadership skills! Our client, a large, Midwestern electric & gas energy company, is currently looking for state regulatory counsel. They are looking to add a Senior Attorney, Principal Attorney, and Assistant General Counsel to their growing team. These positions will be based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Why work here?
- Join a growing, progressive energy company that offers many growth opportunities
- A company with electric and gas operations in across eight states
- An opportunity to represent the company before courts and state agencies
- The chance to use leadership experience, or for those more junior, to develop essential leadership skills
- Generous benefit and incentive programs
What you’ll do:
- Support state regulatory efforts
- Appear on behalf of the company in administrative and legal proceedings
- Prepare filings, applications, memoranda, testimony
- Review and prepare contracts and other documents in relation to commercial transactions
What you will need:
- JD degree from accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in Minnesota or ability to become licensed in Minnesota
- Senior Attorney: 3-6 years’ experience in corporate law department, government, or law firm
- Principal Attorney: 6-10 years’ experience in corporate law department, government, or law firm
- Assistant General Counsel: 10+ years’ experience in corporate law department, government, or law firm
- Leadership experience for Principal Attorney and Assistant General Counsel positions
If you are interested in learning more, please schedule a time to call using the link below.