Senior Attorney – Regulatory
Our client, the largest municipally owned gas utility in the US, is currently looking to fill the role of Senior Attorney – Regulatory in Philadelphia, PA.
Why work here?
- Directly impact company effort to bring reliable, low-cost energy supply to its residents and businesses
- Be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary legal team supporting the utility
- Great work/life balance
- Recognized as a “Most Diverse Workplace” and “Best Diversity Company”
- Fantastic benefits – free, zero deductible health insurance with dental and vision, 2 retirement plans to choose from
- Position is eligible for hybrid work environment after 6 months of employment
- Compressed work week – work extra hour each day and get every other Friday off
- Relocation assistance available
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and review regulatory and litigation materials and filings
- Coordinate with and support outside counsel in regulatory proceedings
- Provide guidance and advice to staff on legal and regulatory matters
- Represent utility at PUC, Gas Commission, Customer Service administrative hearings and meetings
- Analyze local, state and federal regulations and legislation as to effect on the utility policies and procedures
- Provide legal advice and guidance on litigation matters
What you will need:
- JD or LLB Degree
- Admitted to, or eligible to be admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar
- Experience in practice before governmental and regulatory agencies such as PUC, Philadelphia Gas Commission, FERC, City Commission, etc. a plus
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
If you are interested in learning more, please schedule a time to call using the link below.