Our client is a private equity investor with a global presence spanning North America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. They are value-oriented investors in public markets, private equity, venture capitals, and real estate.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Perform fundamental research and analysis on Healthcare sector and relevant companies; continually review existing investments and generate new investment ideas.
- Prepare financial models and projections to determine equity valuations.
- Prepare reports to communicate your investment thesis
- Monitor investment thesis and maintain financial models
- Develop and maintain business relationships with management teams and industry experts
- Assist in the development of portfolio strategies
- Keep current on political and economic trends and events which could impact investment decisions.
What you must bring to this role:
- Must be Bilingual (English/Mandarin)
- An academic background in Life science/MD/Immunology/Genetics/Molecular biology/Pharmacology/Chemistry/Biology/Physiology (PhD preferred)
- 8+ Years working experience
- Preferably from industry / buy-side setting in the investment management industry including mutual fund, hedge fund, investment management firms
- Proved stock picking ability with fundamental value and long-term focused
- CFA designation (or working towards it) would be an asset
- Exceptional Analytical and Research Skills
- Excellent valuation and financial modeling
Only those who are qualified will be contacted