Position: Senior Administrative Assistant - 124365
Duration: 47 working days with 2 months extensions
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job tasks is assisting the Legislative Counsel office with administrative tasks including data entry, filing, sorting and scanning documents, cleaning up physical and electronic filing systems.
Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing various administrative activities.
Duties will include the following but are not limited to:
- Proofing and formatting word documents.
- Pay invoices.
- Assign and return accounts receivable.
- Record tracking in Excel.
- Order supplies.
- Answer phone calls and emails.
- Create documents and memos as required.
- Organize events, coordinate Lync meetings and book rooms as required.
- Copy, scan, fax, file and perform records management of physical and digital documents.
- Process and review expenses.
- Act as point of content for any clients.
- Take meeting minutes.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Proposed resource must have high school diploma.
- 3 years - Proposed resource must have experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 3 years - Proposed resource must have experience in related administrative support role.
- 3 years - Proposed resource must have experience working in a role that requires exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- 3 years - Proposed resource must possess exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and be detail-oriented.
- 3 years - Proposed resource must have experience with electronic and physical filing systems.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Post secondary education in administration
- Previous government experience
- Experience with Prolaw
- Experience with ARTS