- Responsible for the reconciliation of branch stand-alone banks, branch/division credit card reconciliations and other miscellaneous cash items.
- Account reconciliations for non-cash general ledger accounts
- Review branch P&L's for variances and record journal entries as necessary.
- Review Trial Balances for variances and errors and record journal entries as necessary.
- Perform research and respond to the field questions.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Perform research and respond to field questions along with recording journal entries as necessary.
- Prepare journal entries and assist with the monthly close
- Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Paid Time Off
- Work Environment: Opportunity for hybrid office and home-based working arrangements once onboarded and trained.
- Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of accounting experience, with some foreign currency work
- Possess good organizational and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online