Senior Accounting Assistant
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Accounting Professionals for various immediate temporary positions with the city.
This Senior Accounting Assistant Position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Accounting skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- This is an intermediate level accounting position requiring technical accounting skills in the processing and maintenance of financial records.
- Employees in this class may assign and supervise the work of a group of employees engaged in varied accounting functions or individually carry out specialized and complex accounting assignments.
- Employees are required to resolve problems involving the interpretation of established regulations or procedures.
- Difficult technical problems or those that necessitate changing regulations or policy are referred to a supervisor.
Your strengths include:
- Accounting Diploma (i.e. NAIT, SAIT, Grant MacEwan), minimum three (3) years’ accounting experience.
- Proficient knowledge of computer based financial systems, procurement, spreadsheet, database of related business applications.
- Proficient using Google suite of products, expertise in Excel as well as SAP or a similar financial system.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with a strong customer focus.
- Knowledge of the purpose, organization, policies and regulations governing the work program in the area of specialization; the ability to plan, coordinate and supervise the work of subordinates and effective verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner and Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!