Our client, a leader in their industry, is searching for a Senior Accounting Analyst to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 company that has an outstanding work environment, competitive compensation package and a great work/life balance!
This will be a lead position within the accounting group.
- Conduct and oversee the month end close journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis, financial statement analysis and compiling financial reporting disclosure information.
- Develop, update, and maintain complex models to conduct variance analysis (Actual Vs budget/forecast)
- Lead the external audit process. Prepare audit requested schedules for quarterly reviews, annual audit and SOX 404 testing,
- Analyze data to identify and interpret trends; make recommendations for improvements to the necessary business areas
- Serve as the accounting lead on implementation team for new ERP system.
- Proactively seek opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification or parts passed
- 3 – 6 years of public accounting experience and/or corporate Accounting experience with some exposure to SEC reporting requirements.
- Previous experience preparing and/or analyzing financial statements
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
This company offers an environment conducive for career growth, a comprehensive benefits package and a pleasant work culture.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
Click here to apply online