Our growing client has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant, CPA.
• Prepare consolidated financial statements and analysis
• Responsible for assigned balance sheet account reconciliations
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Work with external auditors during the annual audit process and quarterly reviews
• Assist in designing, preparing, and analyzing management reports
• Other duties, as assigned Requirements:
• College degree in Accounting, or Finance.
• CPA required
• Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience
• Public company or Big 4 experience preferred
• Strong technical skills and understanding of GAAP, as well as experience researching and writing whitepapers for complex accounting issues
• Prior experience working with an ERP preferred. Previous experience with Oracle, HFM, and Hyperion Essbase is preferred
• Extensive computer experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity please select the link below or send your resume to email@example.com
IND123Click here to apply online