Our client, an established Saskatchewan-based equipment manufacturer, focuses on bringing distinctive solutions to the farm equipment industry. This Senior Accountant opportunity plays an integral role in the company’s financial operations and ensures that administrative information and systems are accurate, timely and promoting corporate objectives.
- Assist with preparation of month-end & year-end consolidated financial statements
- Maintain and audit internal controls in all S3 business units
- Audit and consolidate each group’s financial information on a monthly and annual basis
- Assist in the annual budget process, including P&L, cash flow, and capex budgets
- Assist in due diligence efforts, specific to any M&A activities
- Cash flow management, including forecasts and analysis.
- Interim financial statement preparation and analysis, including monthly financial statements and weekly metrics
- At least 5 years previous accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Accounting designation or enrollment in CPA program, or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Experience in a manufacturing environment considered an asset
- Strong understanding of fundamental accounting principles and concepts
- Understanding of overhead allocation and product line costing
- Ability to ask critical questions, verify data, follow instructions, and employ business reasonable judgment
- Proficiency with accounting software, MRP or ERP systems, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, including higher level skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
Our client's team relies on each other to be transparent and to make decisions that are in the best interest of the company. The successful candidate will be a values-driven, results-focused individual capable of producing financial results.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP matching and bonus programs
- Educational & health allowances
- Challenging, respectful work environment
- Advancement opportunities
To apply for this position click 'apply' and follow the self-serve application process. Want to know more? Contact Blair Clark at 1.844.778.1031 for more information.
Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
@GRS_RecruitersClick here to apply online