Senior Accountant- Manufacturing Marietta
Our client located in Marietta is looking for a strong senior accountant to join their team.Duties will include the following:
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts and balance sheet accounts for manufacturing company
- Update month end schedules, analyze prepaid/accrued expenses and record month end journal entries
- Prepare reports, graphs and analyses for monthly management financial package
- Monitor cash requirements, transfer funds between accounts as needed, and prepare daily cash reports.
- Prepare weekly revenue and sales analysis reports for management.
- Address and follow-up on management inquiries with billing staff and other employees as needed.
- Review receiving documentation for inventory to ensure completeness and accuracy, and update inventory receipts.
- Serve as a financial liaison to internal department, address and resolve inquiries and questions
- Large ERP Experience (Great Plains Preferred) with EXCEL
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Business or Finance
- Base Salary 65k-78k plus Benefits
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
IND123SFG123CB123Click here to apply online