endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Coordinates and manages daily, monthly and annual accounting functions. Develops and prepares a wide variety of information, analysis and financial reports. Uses expertise in a variety of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures to complete work in an efficient and professional manner. Relies on experience, good judgment and strong interpersonal skills to accomplish tasks and goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Manages, coordinates and provides daily work direction and/or oversight to daily, monthly and annual accounting functions including the processing of transactions, monthly and annual closes, preparing of financial statements and tracking, reconciling and balancing of general ledger accounts.
- Recommends, develops and maintains accounting policies and procedures to ensure transactions are recorded accurately and timely.
- Develops and prepares a wide variety of information, analysis and financial reports to enhance the understanding of business trends and changes.
- Enters / updates customer pricing into the system.
- Oversees daily banking activities including cash management, wire activity and account reconciliation.
- Manages required interaction with outside entities such as lenders, audit firms and insurers.
- Supports and recommends improvements for the computer system including all hardware and software.
- Supports CFO and Controller in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Provides support, knowledge and expertise for a variety of cross-functional projects.
Requirements & Qualifications
Education & Experience: The position requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent combination of work history and education, as well as 5 – 7 years of related work experience. Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to understand and communicate accounting concepts, practices and policies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and interact with departments throughout the company in a cooperative and professional manner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Advanced-level computer skills
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.