Our client. a fast growing manufacturer located in Raleigh, NC, has an immediate opening for a Senior Accountant.Duties Include:
- Responsible for assisting with the day to day accounting and month-end close.
- Provide regular and current reporting to management on financial and other related information.
- Co-ordinate all internal and external audits or reviews.
- Assist with the co-ordination all physical inventory counts.
Four year degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Excel and Word, have experience using accounting software (Microsoft 365 Business Central a plus).
- Solid written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously are essential.
- Four year degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 3 to 5 years accounting experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing environment
- CPA and experience with inventory management and/or manufacturing accounting a plus.
Salary in the $75 K to $80 K range plus excellent benefits.
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online