Senior Accountant - Alpharetta, GA - Rapidly Growing Organization
Our client, a well established and growing organization has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant. The company offers a generous base salary, excellent benefits and PTO program. We are looking for a Senior Accountant to play an important role in our Finance division. This is a highly visible role within the organization.
Who: Strong, Stable well established and growing organization
What: Senior Accountant
When: Immediate Need
Where: Alpharetta, GA
Why: Newly created position due to growth!
Salary: commensurate with experience - Up to $75k +/-
- Responsible for performing a variety of professional accounting duties such as monitoring various ledger accounts, preparing journal entries and financial reports
- Reporting of actual results along with budget/forecasting on a monthly and annual basis
- Fixed Asset Maintenance. Balance sheet reconciliations. Special projects as assigned.
- Supports the Controller
Click here to apply online
- Strong general ledger and month-end close skills
- Highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize workload;
- Strong functionality in financial support systems including ERP systems (SAP), Excel and database reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university;
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, accounting theory, general ledger, and financial report preparation;
- 3+ years of progressive experience in the accounting profession;
- Advanced Excel Database desireable