Our well-established manufacturing client has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant.
- Prepares financial reports, performs research and analysis, maintains the general ledger, performs account reconciliations, assists with audit preparations, and performs other accounting duties as required.
- Initial areas of responsibility include Accrued Expenses, Warranty Reserves, Customer Rebates, Sales Commissions, and Leases.
- The role is responsible for researching technical accounting issues, documenting findings, developing, delivering, and implementing recommendations.
- Responsible for optimizing processes, creating new reports, maintaining existing reports, scheduling, and distribution of routine reports.
- Consults cross-functionally with other areas of the organization, vendors, and customers. Balances responsibilities that call for technical knowledge and proficiency, with people and process management.
- Applies business acumen and identify opportunities for financial, operational, policy, or process improvement including optimization of current tools and mastery of new tools to improve control, efficiency, scalability, etc.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Three or more years of experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in ASC842 Leases appreciated
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics, or other large-scale ERP software.
- Must be a Self-starter, able to organize and manage expectations and priorities to meet deadlines and objectives.
Our client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online