Our client located in Atlanta, is searching for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
This position currently works 100% remote.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible and will oversee the month end close, reconcile intercompany accounts and will support the international entities through their month end close.
Additionally this position will be responsible for assisting with the Annual Budget and Monthly forecasting, assist with gathering information/preparing requested schedules for the internal and external audits, review and maintain the capital spending requests schedule and implement new processes and procedures where needed for more efficient reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years related corporate accounting experience
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Experience within the Manufacturing industry would be a plus!
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees, management, and outside professionals
- Excellent communication skills
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plan that includes an annual bonus plan and a collaborative work environment.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.Click here to apply online