Senior Accountant - Atlanta, Ga
Strong, Stable, and Growing Atlanta based company has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant with NetSuite experience. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits. This is a highly visible role within the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- General ledger ownership
- Prepare and analyze financial statements.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities.
- Post monthly adjusting journal entries.
- Coordinate with external auditor’s yearly audit process, including internal control reviews.
- Analyze and prepare monthly financial statements and management reports and other sensitive and confidential reports.
- Perform analytical review of department expenses including trend and budget versus actual analyses and provide variance explanations.
- Prepare work paper support containing account analysis, financial statement support information including footnote information.
- Recommend and implement process improvements through high-level analysis and collaboration.
- Develop special reports and ad-hoc analyses.
Click here to apply online
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA or MBA
- 3-5 years of current accounting experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Employment history showing a progression of duties/titles.
- Netsuite and Blackline