Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Oversees the posting and maintenance of general ledger accounts, bank reconciliation, payroll transactions, accounts payable and general ledger adjustments.
- Posting all bank/cash/other transactions in a timely manner which includes but is not limited to; preparing and processing complex journal entries like payroll, accrued payroll, accrued expenses related accounts, depreciation, and other adjustment/reclass entries.
- Payroll processing, checking and analysis on a bi-weekly basis using ADP.
- Oversees entire account payable process including ensuring all AP invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner, issuing AP checks, wire transfers and occasionally responding to AP related inquiries received from vendors. Investigate and resolve AP related issues, keep track of Vendor Check Register from various bank accounts, monitor vendor account balances, provide reconciliation of AP vendor reports.
- Responsible for treasury activities such as processing wire transfers, direct pay, posipay, Internal transfers, verify all bank transactions on a daily basis, process bank changes/updates (i.e. open new accounts, remove or add check signers, process execution for new bank products), Prepare Cash Report on daily basis and maintain a positive relationship with the bank.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting.
- 401K and HSA reporting and reconciliation.
- Collect and provide information for audit inquiries and give assistance to auditors.
- Supports Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent number of years of experience
- 7+ years of relevant accounting experience
Click here to apply online
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- SAP B1 knowledge a plus
- ADP Workforce Now experience a plus