Senior Accountant – Banking
Our growing client needs to add a Senior Accountant to their team.
- Prepares and processes journal entries as needed to clear or reclass account activity
- Collaborates and shares responsibility in facilitating and completing month-end close procedures to prepare consolidated financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Compiles information/reports and gathers related documentation for internal/external auditors and management in various departments in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with other departments including loan operations, deposit operations, and production locations to understand activity flowing through the account and to identify opportunities for improvement
- Prepare account reconciliations related to cash, core system clearing, loan and/or deposit balance accounts
- Analyzes reconciliation activity and identifies and researches reconciling items.
- Degree in Accounting
- Two or more years of public audit experience auditing banking clients or five or more years of banking industry accounting experience
Our client offers a competitive salary, full benefits including matching 401k, Health Savings Account.
This role is also able to work at one of the branches closest to home if the person is willing commute to their Duluth location one day a week.
Click here to apply online