Our growing client has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant. Duties:
• Perform month-end close tasks as defined by management including preparation of general ledger entries, analysis and completion of corporate Balance Sheet and P&L reports
• Prepare schedules for month/quarter end reporting package
• Determine proper classification of fixed assets for depreciation purposes, and enter and monitor fixed asset transactions
• Assist with internal and external audits.
• Facilitate and find ways to improve upon the monthly close process for assigned responsibilities.Requirements:
• Degree in Accounting or Finance and three or more years of experience
• Public Audit experience a plus but not a must
• CPA or on CPA track preferred
• SAP or similar ERP experience preferred
• Must be proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
For Immediate consideration, please forward your resume to William Franks, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online