Senior Staff Accountant
Our well-established client has an immediate need for a Senior Staff Accountant that has experience making process improvements and maximizing software. Duties:
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports
- Update and maintain the budget in the budget and planning solution
- Track and review monthly, quarterly, half-year, and annual operating budgets and forecast
- Work with other departments in obtaining and reporting budget data
- Process expense allocations, monthly accruals, and fixed assets depreciation
- Recording of journal entries and adjustments
- Maintain accounts receivable documentation to include collection status and tracking. This will
- include working with other departments to collect balances on unpaid invoices.
- Provide technical support to ERP users to include trouble shooting and resolving software
- issues. Develop, coordinate, and test system modifications.
- Prepare finance reports as requested by management. This will include collecting and
- analyzing data to provide a summary of account information and trends.
- Respond to general accounting information requests
- Review general ledger transactions
- Assist with audits (internal and external)
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an accounting, bookkeeping, or auditing role
- Experience of accounting automation processes and understanding of ERP solutions, INTACCT software a big plus
- Experience troubleshooting common accounting program problems and finding solutions
- Understanding of accounting automation processes and ERP solutions
- Ability to quickly learn complex accounting AI/robotic processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive)
Our client offers a competitive salary plus full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply online