Senior Accountant - Alpharetta, Georgia
- Ensure selected general ledger accounts accurately reflect transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare timely and accurate account reconciliations for selected accounts.
- Prepare schedules and journal entries as assigned to facilitate timely monthly close.
- Assist with interim and annual audits, preparation of supporting schedules, analyses and audited financial statement documentation.
- Research accounting issues as needed.
- Assist with process improvement and expanded use of technology, including enhanced use of the Microsoft Dynamics AX accounting system.
Click here to apply online
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in an accounting role; public accounting experience is a plus.
- Minimum 2+ years in an accounting close.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar scale ERP platforms.
- CPA or CPA Candidate preferred.
- Public accounting preferred