endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Senior Staff Accountant will help to maintain the accuracy of the financial statements for the corporate entity as well as its subsidiaries, ensuring GAAP compliance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle all aspects of day-to-day activity for the corporate entity, including accounts payable, cash transactions, bank reconciliations, loan payments, and analysis.
- Maintain Corporate accounting, including journal entries, account rollforward and reconciliations and month end close.
- Responsible for daily bank reconciliations and cash flow management.
- Manage consolidated close process including posting close journal entries and preparation of monthly consolidated financials for all subsidiaries.
- Analyze subsidiary financial statements for accuracy.
- Create and distribute weekly consolidation reports for entities to management.
- Prepare Balance Sheet account rollforwards.
- Serve as a liaison between external auditors and Accounting Managers for year-end audit.
- Assist in accounting policy and procedure development and compliance.
- Reconcile Intercompany transactions across subsidiaries.
- Member of ERP implementation project team.
- Other duties as assigned.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting a must.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior accounting role.
- Deep understanding accrual accounting and financial statements.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and simultaneously prioritize projects.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong Excel skills, including formulas.
- Flexibility to handle administrative tasks such a filing, data entry, and copying.
- Work may require occasional overtime to meet deadlines around month end close.
- Some out of town travel may be required but would be minimal.