Senior Accountant - Roswell, Ga - Top CompanyWho: Well established national organizationWhat Senior Accountant, CPAWhen: Immediate NeedWhere: Roswell, GaWhy: Growth
Salary: Up to $80k Plus 8% bonusWe are working with a client on the north side of metro Atlanta that has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant. Position details as follows:
Senior Accountant Job Description
This position is responsible for performing accounting functions requiring thorough knowledge of general accepted accounting principles. This position will develop and implements solutions to daily accounting issues and prepare accurate and timely financial reports. This position will assist in analyzing monthly operating expense results, provide forecasting and budgeting assistance, and financial reporting that enables department heads to understand and manage their functional areas in the most cost effective manner possible.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual close process, while also recommending/developing new processes to enhance the efficiency of the close process.
- Analysis and reconciliations of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Perform general ledger activities such as journal entries for accruals or expense account reclassifications, as well as maintaining journal entries folder.
- Assist with the development of the annual budget, quarterly forecast and long-range plans.
- Review and analyze monthly operating results for accuracy and reasonableness, providing recommendations when opportunities for improvement are presented.
- Manages the cash reporting function for the company including reconciling and posting cash receipts.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules: book fixed asset journal entries to the general ledger, update fixed asset rollforward and fixed asset register for any additions or disposals monthly.
- Maintain and update leased equipment schedule and related depreciation monthly
- Record and analyze payroll journal entries bi-weekly, as well as maintain payroll register schedule up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Finance or Accounting preferred);
- CPA required.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office, Excel.
- M&A experience
- Public Accounting
- 4+ years of accounting experience preferred
Company provides excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision for the employee (family and dependent plans available), STD/LTD, life insurance and paid time off.
Click here to apply online
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as she is working directly with the client.