please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position, under the direction of the Controller, is responsible to oversee and analyze cost expenditures and purchases, review financial reports, and research the market rate for key business costs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collect and analyze operational costs data; to include, analyzing operations, equipment availability and utilization, and overseeing annual physical inventory.
- Setting standard costs of produced/fabricated goods; to include, develop and analyze cost standards.
- Carry out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis.
- Establish cost of business processes such as administration, labor, shipping, etc.
- Perform account reconciliations and ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Prepare audit reports and present findings to management.
- Recommend changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit.
- Advise on appropriate costing based on financial data; to include, performing life cycle cost-benefit analysis.
- Manage the company’s balance sheet and accounting books.
- Works closely with Operations, Shipping, Sales (inside/outside), and Management; to include effective communication of all customer updates and timely preparation of weekly/monthly reports.