- Bank Reconciliation/Treasury Support– carry out the monthly bank reconciliations, payment verification and research. Also perform accounting duties of varying degrees of complexity related to the month end close, account reconciliations, internal and external audit support, reporting and consolidations. Knowledge/prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and BlackLine is a plus.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Research and reconcile NSFs and Credit Card Chargebacks.
- Ensure selected general ledger accounts accurately reflect transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare timely and accurate account reconciliations for selected accounts.
- Prepare schedules and journal entries as assigned to facilitate timely monthly close.
- Assist with interim and annual audits, preparation of supporting schedules, analyses and audited financial statement documentation.
- Ensure controls and procedural compliance for Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Research accounting issues as needed.
- Assist with process improvement and expanded use of technology, including enhanced use of the Microsoft Dynamics AX accounting system.
- Reporting and Analysis – ensure the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data. This individual will provide analysis and reporting for selected balance sheet accounts, Capital Expenditure reporting, as well as assistance with project work and ad-hoc reporting as necessary.
- Policies and Procedures – develop, document, implement, and maintain systems, procedures and policies to ensure proper internal control and compliance with the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, including periodic controls documentation updates and testing.
- Acquisitions – assist with the purchase accounting and integrations of acquired companies.
- BS in Accounting or comparable business degree is required.
- CPA or CPA track is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in an accounting role.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar scale ERP platforms.
- Experience with BlackLine Transaction Matching Module
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience is preferred.
Click here to apply online