Well established and growing technology company is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their Finance Team. This role will execute a variety of financial procedures, including maintaining financial records and reports, assisting with month-end and year-end closing tasks, conducting accounts payable and accounts receivable tasks, performing bank and balance sheet reconciliations, recording cash receipts and conducting collection efforts, assisting with daily and weekly revenue reporting, recording general ledger entries, assisting with audit preparation, conducting variance analyses, and ad hoc reporting requests and tasks assigned by senior team members. This position reports to the Accounting Supervisor and will assist as needed with additional requests.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated go-getter and self-starter, eager to thrive in a fast-pace environment and possess analytical and technical capabilities to support the Finance Team. The ideal candidate will be able to accurately maintain a general ledger and ensure compliance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- At least 3+ years’ experience in accounting
- Experience with an accounting software platform like Microsoft Dynamics or a similar accounting software platform
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly Proficient in Excel (Intermediate to Advanced skills)
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Someone that has participated in an accounting software conversion -moving from an older software system to a newer one (preferred but not required)
Click here to apply online