About Our Client:
Our client is seeking a professional Senior Accountant with at minimum of 3- 5 years of accounting experience.
- Manage and approve daily activity of the funds, daily cash flow activities, reconcile assets and cash balances
- Review cash management and the preparation of wires and transfers
- Support capital calls and distributions of private funds
- Organize partnership allocations
- Track reporting and journal entries
- Collaborate with team members to ensure all required tasks are completed on time
- Review legal agreements to ensure relevant aspects are captured by fund accounting
- Preparation monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and annual audit packages.
- Support in the execution of tax information for tax filings
- Answer emails and calls from vendors, auditors, etc.
- Contribute ideas in projects and other general support as needed
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience
- General understanding of GAAP and public accounting (asset)
- University/College degree with a focus on accounting or finance, or equivalent training
- A recognized Professional Accounting designation
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Detail oriented, professional and organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills- both oral and written