Our client, located in South Bend, IN is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant with Manufacturing experience to join their team
Experience Required Includes:
- Oversee the financials of the company
- Month/quarter/year-end close through the preparation and maintenance of general ledger transactions, balance sheet reconciliations and financial reporting.
- Compile commissions for HR and book month-end accruals.
- File monthly and quarterly estimated business tax, property tax, and privilege tax.
- Analyze the financial statements and provide explanations for variances between actuals/forecast and actuals/budgets.
- Assist with the new ERP system implementation (NetSuite). Participate in the Sox and Internal audits.
- Ensure accounting accuracy, performing daily cash functions including A/P and A/R tracking, budgeting, payroll transactions, wage location, salary expenses, online donations, and bank, credit card, and petty cash reconciliations.
Salary $75K to $85 K plus excellent benefitsClick here to apply online