Our growing client needs to add a Senior Accountant to their accounting team!Duties:
• Assist with the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual USGAAP Financial statements, cash flow, footnotes, and audit support.
• Perform and maintain balance sheet account reconciliations with an in-depth analysis
• Fixed assets from setting up to depreciation to disposal
• Reconcile various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Assists in various ad-hoc financial reporting requests and other special projects.Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Minimum three years of progressive professional experience with technical accounting, research and reporting - public accounting experience a plus• CPA or currently sitting for exam PREFERRED
• Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, JD Edwards, etc.)
• Strong Excel skillsTo apply now, send your resume to William
Click here to apply online