Senior Accountant - Alpharetta Hybrid
- Responsible for the preparation month end General Ledger entries including accrued expenses, prepaid expense, fixed assets, and employee benefits/payroll accurately and in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare monthly analysis of reconciliations various accounts.
- Prepare analysis of monthly royalties’ calculations.
- Reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger account balances.
- Run month-end reports for monthly close process.
- Review, research all inter-company accounting transactions and proper account reporting.
- Explain monthly variances versus PM and QTD for various accounts
- Support finance team with the month-end close process and audit requests.
- Perform ad hoc and special projects as deemed necessary during the course of the year.
- 3-5 years’ public/private accounting experience required
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Excel skills (vlookup and pivot tables)
- Analytic and problem solving skills a must
- Very effective organization and time management skills
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online