Our client is searching for a Senior Accountant that will working closely with assurance, tax and advisory team.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Prepare and provide updates Notice to Reader and Review Engagements, including completion of all working papers, adjusting journal entries, and financial statements in accordance with Firm standards
- Ensure content and practical applications of accounting and assurance standards, and know how to access and research professional and technical materials
- Identify engagement issues, and recommend solutions;
- Identify process improvements for future assignments and share this knowledge and experience with other team members, including less experienced staff;
- Ensure to Complete Personal and Corporate Tax Returns, Trust Returns, and T4 and T5 tax slips
- Assist our tax professionals with accounting and analytical support relating to variety of complex tax transactions
- Assist and lead junior assurance staff
- Work closely with other staff members
Your strengths include:
- CPA Designation (and/or legacy CA, CMA, or CGA)
- 5+ years of relevant public practice experience considered an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office, CaseWare, JazzIt, and Taxprep
- Public accounting experience including Review Engagements and the preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Excellent interpersonal skills & client service skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Esmond Desilva.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!