Senior Accountant- Real Estate
- Work directly with Director and Construction Manager
- Update budgets monthly as the asset progresses through the different stages of completion (under construction, lease-up, stabilized operations, etc.)
- Ensure all transactions are accounted for properly and in accordance with the operating agreement (acquisitions, dispositions, loan extensions and closings, etc).
- Better understand the business aspects of the projects for analytical and cash flow purposes.
- Interact directly with lenders and equity partners:
- In the preparation of draw requests and capital calls to ensure timely funding.
- To prepare monthly excess cash flow calculations as needed.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, bank reconciliations and supporting schedules for all entities in ownership structure of each project.
- Handle cash management for each project’s development and construction entities.
Base salary 70's to 80k plus benefits.If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
- Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting
- CPA license required
- 3-5 years work experience, including 2+ years public accounting experience
- Real estate industry experience preferred
IND123Click here to apply online