Senior Accountant with NetSuite - Atlanta, Ga
Our client is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their accounting team. The Senior Accountant will report to the Controller. The opportunity is with a well established and growing Hi-Tech Services company. In this role you will be responsible for all typical accounting duties including:
- Process daily, monthly, and quarterly journal entries according to monthly close schedule
- Prepare various balance sheet reconciliations as part of the month-end close process
- Perform month-over-month variance analysis of P&L accounts
- Maintain fixed asset and deferred rent liability schedules
- Assist with accounting and financial systems maintenance and controls
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Minimal 4+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CPA Candidate (preferred). Public Accounting (2+ years) and private industry experience (2+ years) strongly desired.
- Excellent technical accounting skills with a detailed understanding of current GAAP standards.
- Must have drive and desire to research and resolve variances.
- Retail experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with ERP system - Netsuite a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. You are highly skilled in MS Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.) and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports.
Click here to apply online
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k), with an employer match after 12 months
- Paid vacation and sick leave