Senior Accountant with NetSuite
Senior Accountant with NetSuite - Atlanta, Ga
Our client is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their accounting team. The Senior Accountant will report to the Controller. The opportunity is with a well established and growing Hi-Tech Services company. In this role you will be responsible for all typical accounting duties including:
- Process daily, monthly, and quarterly journal entries according to monthly close schedule
- Prepare various balance sheet reconciliations as part of the month-end close process
- Perform month-over-month variance analysis of P&L accounts
- Maintain fixed asset and deferred rent liability schedules
- Assist with accounting and financial systems maintenance and controls
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Minimal 4+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CPA Candidate (preferred). Public Accounting (2+ years) and private industry experience (2+ years) strongly desired.
- Excellent technical accounting skills with a detailed understanding of current GAAP standards.
- Must have drive and desire to research and resolve variances.
- Retail experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with ERP system - Netsuite a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. You are highly skilled in MS Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.) and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k), with an employer match after 12 months
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Click here to apply online