This Job Description is created by Triup based on client's request
Senior accountant will perform and coordinate accounting duties within an organization.
This position is responsible for the accurate and efficient preparation of the Company’s monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, development of accounting policies/regulations, for delivery of financial results to the Company’s parent company, and for daily cash flow management.
Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks..
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Other projects as assigned by senior management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Japanese Bilingual (Prefer)